Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Project Sunshine and Smiles: Hi there, Girlie!

I am hoping to finish all 100 cards this week because I start my last semester of classes next week. I am super excited because I am going to start my student teaching on August 22! It will also be the students 1st day of school, so we get to start together.
The cards that I have been making are for Poroject Sunshine and Smiles. Erica from My Cricut Craft Room is hoping to collect 5,000 cards for the children. To learn more about the project and if you would love to help, visit her website.
Materials used:
Cartridge: Once Upon a Princess (unicorn cut at 3 inches)
                    Tags, Bags, Boxes & More (tag cut at 2 inches)
Stamp: Pinka-licious by My Pink Stamper
Paper: Safari Untamed by the Paper Studio
Other: Worn Lipstick Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
Cards made so far for Project Sunshine and Smiles: 36

No comments:

Post a Comment