Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cricut Circle Christmas in July Tag Swap

I have never created tags to go along with my presents because that is the last thing on my mind during the Christmas holiday. Over at the Cricut Circle message board, Caroline had us sign up to be in a tag swap. 24 people signed up, so I had to make 24 tags. I can't wait to get all of the different tags in the mail :)

Since another Winnie the Pooh movie was released this year and Winnie the Pooh is so easy to layer, I decided to add him on the tags.
Paper used:
~Four Seasons and everything in between by the Paper Studio
~Wintertide by K & Company

When I have to make a lot of the same image, I cut everything first and then I start putting all of the different cuts together. It’s easier than having to cut each image at a time.
Cartridges used:
~ Pooh and Friends (Winnie the Pooh was cut at 3 inches and the Santa hat was cut at 1 1/2 inches)
~ Tags, Bags, Boxes & More (the tag was cut at 4 1/2 inches)

I used the Xyron X on the white parts of the Santa hat because I added white flocking.
* Remember to flip backwards the cut that you are putting in the Xyron because you want the top to be sticky and not the back when adding flocking or glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment