I can't wait for Fall to come because it's too HOT here in Houston! My favorite thing about the Fall season is when the leaves start to change colors.
I created this door hanger for my mentor teacher to put in her classroom. I always like making things for my mentors because they are helping me so much by allowing me to be in their classroom and teach their students. Yesterday ended my 1st week of student teaching and I am happy to say that I survived! I love my 3rd grade classroom, but the hardest thing so far is trying to learn 50 names!
I used 3 layers of chipboard for each leaf cut at 4 3/4 inches each.
I used 3 layers because I wanted it to be thick.
I painted the sides mixing Metallic Champagne paint by Folk Art and Nutmeg Brown paint by Apple Barrel together.
I used Mod Podge to seal the door hanger and I love the glossy look.
Cartridges: Designer's Calendar (leaves cut at 4 3/4 inches)
Storybook (letters cut at 2 1/4 inches)
Paper: All Seasons II and Four Seasons by the Paper Studio
Ink: Walnut Stain Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger
Your next stop is Colleen. Thanks for stopping by!!!
This is the line up...3) Roberta http://www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com/
4) Mary http://www.marebearscraps.blogspot.com/
5) Renee http://icameisawicreated.blogspot.com/
6) Carolyn http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com/
7) Gamma http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/ (You are here)
8) Colleen http://www.scrappycol.blogspot.com (Next Stop)
9) DoodleDiva www.doodledivadesigns.com
10) Kimbe http://kimberliscreations.blogspot.com/
11) Lisa http://addictedtothecricut.blogspot.com
12) Gonecampn http://www.scrapcavecreations.com/
13) Momto2cuties http://www.inlovewithpaper.blogspot.com/
14) Scrapalette http://scrapalette.blogspot.com/
15) Paper Memories http://papermemories4u.blogspot.com/
19) HappyScrapper64 http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/
20) Madylyn http://inspiredbycolor.blogspot.com/