Saturday, July 30, 2011

Project Sunshine and Smiles for St. Jude's Children Hospital

I have always wanted to make cards for children in the hospital, but I was never able to talk to the right person in hospitals so that they would allow me to give the children cards. They always told me that I was too young or that I needed months of training to be able to deliver the cards. With that said, I am so happy that Erica, My Cricut Craft Room is collecting cards, so that she can deliver them to the children in the hospital.
She is hoping to collect 5,000 cards! My goal is to make at least 100 because I really want her to reach her goal of 5,000.
Anyone can make cards and send them to Erica. If you would like to learn more about this amazing project that Erica is hosting, visit this link for more information.
It’s easier and faster for me to make duplicates of the same card, so I am making 4 of each card that I make. You are allowed to make 10 duplicates of each card. I’ll be posting my cards, so that everyone can get ideas and I also want to keep count on my blog of how many I have made so far.
These are the 1st cards I made.
Materials used:
Cartridges: Paisley (snail cut at 2 1/2 inches)
                  Accent Essentials (circles vut at 1 1/4 inches

Stamp: Everyday Life by My Pink Stamper

Cards made so far for Project Sunshine and Smiles: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment