Friday, July 22, 2011

Kiddos Birthday Card Swap (Girls)

Over at the Cricut message board, Gina is having people sign up for a card swap. She opened up 13 spots and all you have to do is create either 10 girl or 10 boy birthday cards or you can sign up to do both. They are still some openings left, but the cards are due on July 31st.
I signed up to make cards for both genders and so far I have finished the girls. I made 12 since the sign up isn’t full yet and I didn’t include myself.
Materials used:
Simply Charmed cartridge: the cupcake was cut at 4 ¼ inches
Storybook: the frames were cut at 5 inches (1 was cut with the shadow feature)
Plantin SchoolBook: the oval was cut at 2 inches
Sweetest Cupcakes stamps by My Pink Stamper for the sentiments
Cuttlebug D’vine Swirl embossing folder
Fairytale Princess paper pack  by the Paper Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment