Monday, July 25, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge # 56/ Kiddos Birthday Card Swap (Boys)

Here is the card I designed for the birthday swap for the boys. I used the card sketch from Peachy Keen Stamps.
Challenge

Create a card based on the layout provided (Peachy Keen Stamps are not required for this challenge, but if you've got them, we looooove seeing how you create with them!) 

Project must include basic elements from the sketch, but feel free to get creative and flip them. 

Materials Used:
Birthday Bash (Balloons cut at 3 ½ inches)
Create a Critter (Dinosaur cut at 3 ¾ inches)
Sweetest Cupcakes and Boy Crazy by My Pink Stamper (sentiments)
I didn't get to play with my new cartridges yesterday because I had my cousin and niece came over nd they didn't want to leave my craftroom. I showed my cousin how to make a Birthday Explosion Box because her mom’s birthday is coming up. I’ll post pictures of her finished product soon. My lil niece thought that we were making a real cake and she kept wanting to eat it. Too cute!

2 comments:

  1. Cute picture of your cousin and niece! Very cute dinosaur card too! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!!! I love it!

    I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us over at Peachy Keen Stamps.

    ReplyDelete