Friday, November 11, 2011

Paper Clip Swap

I enjoy being in swaps because I love receiving creations from ladies all over the United States. When I read about a paper clip swap, I had no idea what that was, so I was excited to sign up for it. I enjoy challenges and trying out new things.

The swap had many categories and each category included 10-12 people and you could choose which theme(s) you wanted to sign up for. I signed up for Christmas, Easter, Valentines, Girl Talk, and Birthday.
Christmas
All 10
Materials Used
Cartridge: Simply Charmed (ornament cut at 2 3/4)
Stamp: Everyday Character Face Assortment by Peachy Keen Stamps

These are the ones that I got from the other ladies.

Easter
Materials Used
Cartridge: Simply Charmed (chick/egg cut at 2 3/4 inches)
Stamp: Critter Faces (Medium) by Peachy Keen Stamps

The ones I got back

Birthday
Cartridge Used: Simply Charmed (present cut at 1 3/4 inches)

 What I got back

Valentines
Cartridge Used: Seasonal Cake Art (heart cut at 1 3/4 inches)

 These are my favorite ones

Girl Talk
Cartridge: Once Upon a Princess (teapot cut at 1 3/4 inches)
 Last set

I have participated in two other swaps and I will be posting pictures soon. If you want to be in swaps check out the Cricut message board.

No comments:

Post a Comment