Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Gifts for my students

Today I got to visit my Kindergarten students who I spent a whole month with. During that month, I had to work a lot with the students and always needed their help, so I wanted to thank them for being so helpful.
I decorated small notebooks for them because they love writing in them. I asked each student what their favorite animal and color was, so that I could decorate them to their liking. I also made them goodie bags that had stickers, erasers, pencils, etc.
I used the Create a Critter and Happy Hauntings cartridge for the animals on the notebook.
A few close ups..
I used the rainbow from the Sesame Street Seasons cartridge because all of the kids love rainbows. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's line of stamps, Spanish Sayings.

No comments:

Post a Comment