Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pink By Design 2 Year Extravaganza Challenge #2 ~ Favorite Holiday

Good Morning everyone!!! I am excited about Pink by Design's challenges today. There will be a challenge every hour.

I woke up a little bit late today, so I missed out on the first challenge. I wish that I could participate in all of the challenges today, but I have to go to Lakeshore and laminate a lot of things for my classroom and buy a few more things.

I am super excited because I can start fixing up my classroom on Friday!

Challenge: #2 Favorite Holiday
I love Valentine's Day, so I made this card. 

Materials Used
Cartridge: Sweethearts (cupid cut a 2 inches)

Paper: Best of Damask by My Mind's Eye

Stamp: Love Always by Pink by Design

1 comment:

  1. Oooo...very pretty! Thanks so much for helping us celebrate today at Pink By Design! :)

    ReplyDelete