Friday, January 13, 2012

Blog Award

I am so excited because I got another blog award. This award is from Lisa. Thank you so much!!!
The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note.

Thank you to Lisa who honored me with this award! 
 I am please to pass along 5 fantastic women who inspire me!
Here are the rules:
1- Choose FIVE and coming blogs to award the Liebster to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3- Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites.

Here are my choices for the Liebster Blog Award.
Michelle
Sue-Ann
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Yvette. I have 5 lovely ladies I am passing this on to. Hugs~Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton Yvette...this is my first blog award and I am so excited.
    Jenny R

    ReplyDelete