Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

I designed a Birthday card and I got inspired to make this card by a card that I saw in the Stampin' Up holiday mini catalog. I don't sell Stampin' Up, but one day I do hope to.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Today is Open House in my school and unfortunately I lost my voice because I have a really bad cold. Good thing that my mentor is not sick. I am going to have to figure out what I am going to do when I do have my own classroom and lose my voice.
Materials Used
Cartridges: Celebrate with Flourish (cake out at3 3/4 inches)
                  Fancy Frames (frame cut at 2 inches)

Stamp: Sweetest Cupcakes by My Pink Stamper

9 comments:

  1. What a bright, cheery card! I hope you get your voice back quickly!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love the colors you used! Get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors on this card! Hope you feel better soon! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, bright, happy colors on this card! Love it and hope you feel better soon...tough to be a teacher with no voice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright colors...the button with the ribbon is a great touch. TFS! I hope you get your voice back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card!! Love all the bright colors! Hope you feel better soon! :)

    ♥ Laura ♥
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com
    http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card. It is so bright and cheery:) Feel better soon!!
    ~Madison funkycards.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! I swear, this cart is turning into one of my favorites and I almost didn't buy it! lol

    ReplyDelete