Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Birthday Challenge

Yesterday was Robyn’s birthday (My Pink Stamper) and she had a challenge to create a birthday project, so I made a card.
I used 3 cartridges: Simply Charmed, Accent Essentials, and Wall Décor and More. The cake came from Simply Charmed, the accents on the cake from Accent Essentials, and the accents around the cake from Wall Décor and More.
I also ordered 8 set of stamps from Robyn and received them in the mail today. I have been wanting to get them and decided to finally spend the money. I can’t wait to start using them!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous..I love Robyn stamps..I only have the winter punnies.
    Just became a follower...Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color pallet that you used! Congratulations on your new stamps!

    ReplyDelete