Friday, June 13, 2014

It has been too long!

I am excited to start posting in my blog again. It has been a busy past 2 years with teaching my PreK students. I did create a few things, but I never had the chance to post. Now that I am off for the summer, I want to start blogging again.

I have spent the past few days on a few blogs that I followed and came across a Father’s Day challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut. They are giving away a $50.00 gift card to SVG Cuts, so I would really love to win that because I am enjoying my Explore. I thought that I was done buying machines, but I had to buy the Explore because you are allowed to cut whatever you want. I was hoping to one day buy the Silhouette Cameo, but I am glad I never did. I could never cheat on my Cricuts :)

Onto the challenge…

I made these cards for my dad and grandpa.



Materials Used
Cartridge: Bump in the Night (mustache cut at 4 inches)

Stamps: Boy Mates Face Assortment by Peachy Keen Stamps
             Happiest Moments by My Pink Stamper

Paper: Little Boys and Their Toys by the Paper Studio

5 comments:

  1. Love these cute cards and love that you will have some free crafting time this summer. Missed your projects!. Thanks for joining in at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love the cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute cards! I love the little faces you created!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zebra True Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, True Colors Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, Ribbon Cartridge in UAE
    https://gccgamers.com/zebra-true.html
    Zebra True Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
    1634524470293-15

    ReplyDelete