Thursday, June 28, 2012

RIO


I have wanted to use this image from the Destinations cartridge for the longest time. I bought this cartridge a few years ago just for this image, so that I could add it to my Brazil scrapbook that I haven't even started working on. lol.

I was lucky enough to go to Brazil with my mom for my 15th birthday. I decided not to have a Quinceañera because I never liked celebrating my birthday, so my mom and I went to Brazil, Argentina, and Costa Rica for two weeks.

I fell in love with Rio de Janeiro and I hope to go back soon. I am hoping to go to the World Cup in 2014 because I love soccer and it's going to be in BRAZIL!
Materials Used
Cartridge: Destinations (Christ cut at 3 1/2 inches)

Paper: Best of Damask by My Mind's Eye

Some Pictures from my trip back in 2004 :D
Rio de Janeiro
Christ from the view of Rio
Iguassu Falls

2 comments:

  1. very nice Card. Love ur pics. I hope you make it back to Brazil.

    MCCR DT, Lisa Ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project!!!
    MCCR DT Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete