Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Yay for March!

I am so glad that February is over with! I had so many projects due that month and I barely caught up with all my sleep. Today I started my first day in a Kindergarten class. I am going to be in that class for a whole month and I have to teach a few lessons. I am really excited because I love my class and I can’t wait to learn from them.
This week I helped my friend make 90+ post cards for her students that she had during her student teaching. She asked her students which animal was their favorite and these kids all loved a different animal, so good thing I had most of the cartridges that have animals. It took a long time, but she said that kids loved them, so it was worth it. I forgot to take pictures :(
Check out the awesome gift my circle pal gave me. I have been wanting the sew easy since when it first came out. I can’t wait to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment