Sunday, February 5, 2012

Diamond Ring

Good Afternoon! I am excited to show you a 3D project that I created using one of the cartridges that was released a few weeks ago, Bridal Shower. I fell in love with the 3D diamond ring and I couldn't wait to make it. I thought that it was going to be difficult, but it wasn't! It was just a lot of folding and scoring. Pretty easy...
Different View
I love how you can open the diamond from the top and add candy.
Mini Tutorial
This is how the ring looks after it is cut. I cut it at fit to page and the size is 9 inches.
I then folded it and scored it. There are small cuts on the ring that cue you in on where to fold.
A better view of the folds
I then added tape on this tab.
You then have to glue/tape the small flaps.
Now all you have left are the tops of the ring.
I also cut the setting of the ring at 9 inches. All you have to do is glue the tab to put it together.


Pink Cricut


Pink Cricut

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! What fun projects! You did a great job putting these together and giving detailed instructions! Thank you!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is fun...now I want the cart!! So great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the diamond ring! It would make a cute centerpiece at a bridal shower! I'm a new follower, and I would love for you to join me on my site too!

    Melissa
    myscraphour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO beautiful- love the shimmery paper!

    ReplyDelete